Analytics Consultants at eClerx partner with our clients to provide consultative analytics services. The Consultant is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of analytics projects, having the ability to perform analysis directly and the ability to manage the work of others who are part of the project team.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge in the digital and database marketing operations of large brands, particularly in the use of data and analytics contributing to marketing decisions and day-to-day operations. He/she will also require an enthusiasm in working with our customers’ marketing stakeholders, acting as a subject matter expert to our delivery teams.
The role will collaborate across many areas of our business, including service delivery, and client engagement. The Analytics Consultant will work with our customers in their offices whenever necessary, helping to design the most efficient data and analytics roadmap for marketing decision support and activities in all conceivable channels.
In this position, you will:
- Meet regularly with clients to identify marketing objectives and needs; define project scope and deliverables that support business goals, and translate them into project specifications for the delivery teams
- Prescribe suitable solutions with an understanding of the limitations of toolsets and available data
- Fetch and analyze Campaign data from disparate sources and drive meaningful insights on customer behavior supported by appropriate statistical summaries
- Visualize Campaign performance and customer lifecycle and provide recommendations on the business rules for effective campaign targeting
- Generate business rules for defining customer segments based on lifecycle analysis
- Interpret analytical results and provide insights; present key findings and recommended next steps to clients.
- Develop tangible analytical projects; communicate project details to clients and internal delivery team via written documents and presentations, in the forms of specifications, diagrams, and data/process models
- Manage procurement of data from various sources and perform data audits
- Facilitate, track, coordinate and communicate reactive and proactive support status and enhancement requests, among the client stakeholders and eClerx delivery teams
- Help Identifying domain and industry best practices and incorporate them into our practice.
- Audit deliverables ensuring accuracy by critically examining the data and reports against requirements
Required Skill Set/Expertise
- Minimum 2-7 years of experience in advanced analytics and/or data scientist role
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing and/or 1:1 marketing in any channel; expert-level knowledge in database marketing and CRM
- Strong analytical and storytelling skills; ability to derive relevant insights from large reports and piles of disparate data
- Working knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and their applications including but not limited to:
- Regression Analysis: Linear, GLM, Non-linear, etc
- Decision Trees, SVM, Neural Networks
- ARIMA and other Time Series forecasting techniques
- Experience in Hadoop environment – Hive, Presto is a plus
- Experience in Python/R is a plus
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Working knowledge in data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, aligning teams to project timelines and ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Passion for data and analytics for marketing and eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working autonomously with broad guidelines
- Previous consulting experience is a definite plus
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience required Degree
- Experience: Professional experience in advanced analytics for a Fortune 500-scale company or a prominent consulting organization
- Tools: Reporting – Tableau, Data Extraction tools, Advanced SQL, CRM Analytics, Campaign Marketing, Basic Analytics knowledge – Campaign Analytics, Machine Learning
About eClerx Digital
eClerx Digital is a division of eClerx Services Ltd which provides business process management, analytics, and automation services to Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 11000+ people across its global sites in the US, UK, Italy, Germany, and Singapore, along with its delivery centers in India and Thailand. For more information, visit https://jobbio.com/eclerx.
eClerx Digital powers the leading global brand's digital channels with our four key solutions:
- Creative focuses on large scale post-production up to cutting edge CGI; we provide creative production services to support all ATL & BTL creative assets managed through our FLUiiD4 marketing workflow solution
- Commerce & Campaigns focus on our clients’ omnichannel digital operations, including web operations, conversion rate optimization, site merchandising & eCommerce operations, campaign operations, and system re-platforming
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting focuses on the full spectrum of data analysis from the web and social analytics to more advanced predictive analytics and big data all underpinned by a strong business intelligence and visualization team
- Data Management focuses on all facets of data acquisition, integration, normalization, and quality across all data sets (customer, product, supplier, partner, sales, transactional, etc.), as well as Master Data Management and data governance/stewardship
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.