At Digital Alchemy, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do as our client’s success is our success. As a Data Analyst you will be working with a highly experienced cross functional agile team, with an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your career in a role that offers constant challenges and innovation.
You will help champion data science across multiple clients to demonstrate the benefit and value of data science in driving improved business outcomes. You're a highly collaborative, curious and inventive individual who is passionate about experimenting with new ideas and continuously learning and improving.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand the business problem and execute data science projects that deliver business value added outcomes and insights
- Design, build and implemented automated reports and dashboards
- Build models and produce ad-hoc analyses and reports to support the business needs of our clients
- Interpret, translate and present analysis and modelling results in a business context and provide commercially actionable business opportunities
- Explain technical concepts to non-technical business stakeholders
- Work with sales and presales teams for prospects to demonstrate data science capabilities and solutions that solve business outcome
Skills and qualifications:
- To be a university graduate (preferably with a degree in data science or computer science/engineering) with a minimum of 4 experience with data analytic style engagements
- Innovative thinker who drives self and others in the development and implementation of new ideas
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and strong presentation skills to explain complex analytical concepts
- Experience building out datasets and leveraging external data using various databases (SQL, etc) programming languages (Python, R etc) and ETL tools.
- Advanced skills in SQL
- Expert user of spreadsheet applications and Excel
- Experience using Tableau
- Familiarity with data visualisation and presentation best practices.