We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test with a huge interest in data to join our new team in Ireland.
Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-enabled global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for automation, is a deep innovator, and wants to solve complex problems. Your knowledge and experience will be crucial to design and develop high performing cloud-based software products using traditional Agile methodologies and modern frameworks.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
With our in-house engineering team spanning across US and Europe we are building our world-class technology platform, which entirely automates the world’s top-rated global Employer of Record.
We are strong advocates of DevOps culture where product managers, engineers, QA, IT operations and InfoSec work together towards a common goal, enabling the fast flow of planned work into production, while achieving world-class stability, reliability, availability and security.
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate, detail-driven, and result-oriented Senior Software Engineer in Test with a huge interest in data. As a Senior Software engineer in Test at Globalization Partners you will work in a highly collaborative Agile environment where building quality software is at the centre of what we do.
You will work with your development team and test engineering colleagues to advocate for and implement established quality processes and tooling within your team. We are looking for technical test engineers with a customer first mindset who can critically analyse requirements and help deliver value with quality to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the team in analysis of business requirements to determine acceptance criteria.
- Define acceptance tests for new features and execute them as part of a comprehensive test set.
- Perform functional, integration and regression testing using both manual and automation methods at data level.
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests and test suites to meet business and quality goals.
- Contribute to the design and full development life cycle of our best-in-class cloud data platform, working on all parts of the data and analytics stack from ETL and Streaming data ingestion to the transformation, storage, and analysis of data from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage of new and existing product features.
- Report and track defects, testing tasks and release notes.
- Analyze defects to determine root cause, identify patterns and improve process.
- Troubleshoot complex issues found in production, UAT or lower test environments.
- Promote testing best practices within the team and help guide other team members.
- Mentor Software Engineers in Test to allow for knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid programming experience with Python
- Good experience using ETL test automation tools and API Testing tools like Postman, RestAssured, Supertest etc and 8 years working in an Agile test role (manual/automation).
- Experience in building test automation frameworks for data flows and data transformations (source -> stage -> target). Strong bonus for non-functional testing experience around Performance and Security.
- Experience in Python ETL testing frameworks like: boto3, pandas, unittest, etc..
- Familiar with AWS data lake/AWS S3 & source control tools like Git.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative Agile environment using tools like Jira.
- Strong experience of working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience with virtualisation/mocking technologies.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies.
About Globalization Partners
Globalization Partners is the world’s leading global employment platform that makes it fast and easy for employers to hire anyone, anywhere, without having to set up international branch offices or subsidiaries.
By using Globalization Partners’ proprietary, AI-enabled, automated, and compliant platform, companies can grow revenue faster, improve their access to global talent, and minimize risk.
Customers receive around the clock access to the industry’s largest and most experienced team of global HR experts who can assist with questions about hiring talent in over 187 countries.
Globalization Partners: Succeed Faster.
Globalization Partners is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Globalization Partners also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.