The incumbent will support the implementation of Data Analytics strategy in retail banking business to provide value-adding insights for increasing customer value through enhancing customer experience.
- Support to implement the data analytics projects including the design and development of data analytic platform to manage customer value, analytics and modelling in the context of the customer life cycle marketing
- Translate business problems into data science projects that can be resolved using analytical techniques and mathematical modeling
- Help to plan and execute the development of analytical/machine learning solutions from initial design to model development, model validation, implementation, prototyping and testing
- Collaborating with internal and external parties to drive business cases on providing the next best action to customers via omni-channel and deployment capability to achieve the business targets
- University graduate major in data science, statistics, quantitative analysis or related discipline
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience, banking and financial sector will be a plus
- Experienced in predictive modelling, machine learning and advanced statistics solving business problems
- Experience with A/B testing, testing & control framework to strive for product / customer experience
- Good communication, time management and work organization skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in SQL & Python for data management and analysis skill