Data Engineer (Remote from Poland - only)
16800-25200 PLN miesięcznie (B2B)
4code Sp. z o.o.
Global provider of Azure consulting and development services. From building scalable applications and implementing DevOps, through cloud migration, governance and optimization, to customized data solutions and managed security services, we use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and enable personal success for all their clients.
Tools and technologies:
- Azure Data Factory - knowledge of the tool, experience in designing data flows, data, pipelines, knowledge of creating ETL processes,
- Databricks (or other based on Apache Spark), experience in services based on Apache Spark, scripting in SQL,
- Azure Synapse (knowledge of Microsoft databases, data warehouse construction)
- Azure DevOps - knowledge of working with a Git code repository
- Years of experience/Candidate’s Seniority 2+
- Key technical competencies (min. 3 most important ): ETL, Databricks, ADF, ADW, DataBricks, Azure,
- Experience with SQL in any dialect,
- Experience with ETL Tools like SSIS, Azure Data Factory or others,
- Experience with data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Experience with version control systems and agile approach to development,
- Knowledge of DWH/BI architecture (Facts/Dimensions itd) and ETL processes,
- Ability to work in a team in a remote environment,
- Openness to learn new technologies,
- Communicative English
- Occasional Workshop visits in Warsaw/Wroclaw (once per month)
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in large development team with automated infrastructure,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stacks like Azure Data, Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks.
- Experience with PowerBI and Analysis Services (tabular model),
- Experience with CI/CD processes for BI Solutions,
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Understanding Agile development process
Jakie warunki i benefity otrzymasz?
- 100-150 PLN godzinowo (B2B)
- B2B - Elastyczne godziny pracy (100%)
- Praca zdalna: W całości
- Budżet szkoleniowy, Szkolenia wewnętrzne
- Pakiet medyczny, Ubezpieczenie
4code is an Innovation Technology & Consulting company focused on secure software and product development. Connecting with the shared core values of Courage / Delivery / People / Trust, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on everyone's life, proudly being part of business and digital transformations.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances.
4code makes secure coding a positive and engaging experience for developers as they increase their skills. We guide each coder along their own preferred learning pathway, so that security-skilled developers become the everyday heroes of our connected world. Business impact is driven through agile teams awareness, S-SDLC process optimization and maturity model roadmap and metrics introduction.
We succeed through a human approach that uncovers the secure developer inside of every coder - helping development teams ship quality code faster, so they can focus on creating amazing, safe software for our world.