Primary Role and Duties:
· Design and develop scalable and reliable real-time stream processing solutions using Google Cloud Platform (Big Query, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub), data flow products (Apache NiFi), and infrastructure as code (Terraform) tools under the direction of team of platform architects
Work directly with business partners to translate complex functional and technical requirements for streaming data ingestion solutions into detailed design & implementation plans
· Work closely with enterprise architects and cross-functional technical resources to devise and recommend solutions based on the understood requirements
· Work closely with Platform Engineering team to analyze complex distributed production deployments, and make recommendations to optimize performance
· Implement application development lifecycle management using industry standard frameworks
· Write and produce technical documentation and knowledge base for these integration processes
· Work with Production Support to assist with troubleshooting service stability, message topic or delivery issues, perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
· Perform design & code reviews
· Experience in development and support of stream processing solutions in data warehouse technologies
· Experience with integration solutions development
· Knowledge of GCP Big Query
· Strong Knowledge of SQL, SOAP, REST, and PUB/SUB Pattern
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Maritz will only employ applicants who have authorization to work permanently in the U.S. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Those who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire. No calls or agencies please.
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-636-827-1371 or by sending an email to email@example.com .