Can you drive measurable business value through the applied use of data science?
We are a company that recognizes the importance of data science and the value it brings to improve current and future physical and digital LEGO® products.
- Interpreting and delivering the results of findings to partners within the business.
- Optimally communicating solutions to business problems, including the use of data visualization techniques and building automated dashboards.
- Working with disparate datasets and running algorithms on large data effectively and efficiently.
- Developing advanced machine learning models.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO Group needs data science capabilities to discover deeper insights, make predictions, and generate recommendations in a rapidly growing big data reality. Using data insights to drive business decisions and understand customer behavior is a key strategic focus for the LEGO Group. The Data Science function provides the LEGO Group with these insights, using data science approaches and techniques to perform predictive, prescriptive and diagnostic analytics.
The Data Science team works with a wide variety of business stakeholders, with this role having particular focus on Shopper and Consumer Engagement.
Do you have what it takes?
- BSc or MSc degree with emphasis on one or more of the following: big data, data science, computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent quantitative discipline.
- Alternatively other relevant background with substantial practical experience in the field.
- Able to translate technical content to business audiences in a way that delivers the most value.
- Track record in working on data science projects from end to end.
- Experience with tools such as R, Shiny, Python, SQL (others like Spark & Scala are also desirable).
- Experience with data science, including implementation of Machine Learning models.
It would be an advantage if you have experience with:
- Exposure to working agile is desirable.
- Delivery of data science projects related to shoppers and consumers would be ideal.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.