We are Usay Compare, the UK’s market leading comparison service for health insurance, life insurance and income protection. We remove the hassle and confusion from comparing policies and provide the best quotes on the market. With access to the leading insurers and an unparalleled team of friendly, expert advisers, we make cost-effective private medical care straightforward and accessible. Our head office is in the beautiful Cotswolds, in South Cerney in Gloucestershire, with further offices in Bristol, London, and Bournemouth.
What We Can Offer You
- A guaranteed basic salary up to £25k - £28k+ per annum depending on experience
- Remote working offered (occasional office visits - office location GL7 5XZ)
- Friendly, fun, and supportive working culture
- The opportunity for career progression
This is a new and exciting role within the business which will see you supporting the Head of Business Intelligence with the creation of ad hoc reports as required. Producing and delivering management information to the Operations management team in a timely manner on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis or as required. Developing reports by engaging with the requestor to define appropriate format and content to meet their objectives. Validating, investigating, and troubleshooting issues with management information or associated systems. Providing support and analytical feedback to the Marketing team
Key Accountabiltities And Deliverables
- To understand implement and embrace the financial conduct authority’s regulatory expectations.
- Support in providing real time, weekly, and monthly reporting for the business
- Work with Head of Business Intelligence and Marketing team to own and deliver data processes to support multi-channel marketing and sales campaigns
- Review results of campaigns and data lists to drive future improvements.
- Create SQL scripts
- Data imports/exports
- Produce ad-hoc reporting as and when required
- Monitor and feedback on performance to Senior Management team
What Experience We Are Looking For
- Experience of MI reporting and creation of reports
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Communication - verbal and written
- Power BI
- Excel Power query
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
If you want to join us as our Junior Data Analyst, please apply today!