Position Title: Maintenance SAP PM Master Data Analyst
Location: Carole Park
Application Close: 7 May 2021
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Maintenance SAP PM Master Data Analyst role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain the database of all maintenance work procedures
- Maintain Global utilities database for Carole Park site
- Monitor contractor work orders and distribute to the correct trade group supervisor
- Utilising SAP PM, maintain all SAP PM master data eg develop maintenance plans/strategies, and schedules, addition and removal of equipment and distribute work orders for all planned maintenance
- Maintain Contractor Management System
- Issue relevant maintenance work procedures with the appropriate work order
- Identify, trial and performance test new scheduling methods and Global enhancements within SAP PM
- Raise purchase requisitions for planned work orders
- Produce reports and metrics for maintenance effectiveness and reporting requirements
- Complete Trackwise change control actions relevant to SAP PM equipment data
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- SAP PM Master Data experience - 2 years
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.