Adecco Professional is hiring for an Inventory Data Analyst for a well-known fashion retailer. If you are an excel guru and interested in a remote opportunity, working 4 days per week, then we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 years' experience in a retail planning environment
- Excellent excel skills (including aggravating data, pivot tables, formulas, Vlookups)
- Analytical mind, detailed, organized
Ability to troubleshoot issues and collaborate among different teams
- Convert data from BI systems into excel
- Responsible for admin functions
- Assisting planners with pricing support, markdown mgmt., setting up promos
- Troubleshooting and updating files
- Data entry, adhoc reporting and analysis
If you are interested in the Inventory Data Analyst position, (REMOTE) apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit http://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy/ . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records