The Pricing/Data Analyst Specialist supports the sales process for new business acquisition as well as the renewal of existing business by analysing product, terms and conditions, claims experience, related risks and thereby defining the risk adequate price via own calculation as well as direct exchange with BU and technical excellence team.
- Establishing technical quotation in respect of group underwriting policy and sales strategy and compliance requirements
- Providing documentation on account and claims controlling to support the decision making process for sales and management
- Claims performance control and development of methods and measures to improve claims performance if needed
- Repricing of existing business for renewal and renegotiations
- Profit share calculation
- Review and propose drafts of insurance wordings in collaboration with other departments (marketing & legal)
- Support sales team in client meetings for negotiation and renegotiation of new and existing business
- Contribute and monitor the yearly portfolio profitability review, ensure a proper and smooth portfolio management
- Bachelor/master in economics/statistics/mathematics/law or alike with relevant subjects
- Min. 5 years of working experience in the insurance or finance sector, within one of the following functions : Underwriting, sales administration or finance
- High affinity in working with numbers, raw data and usual IT tools (Excel, …)
- Ability to understand and work with legal documents such as insurance terms and conditions and contractual wordings.
- Open Communicator and Team Player with high level of autonomy
- Language skills: Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of office applications and high level of Excel
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission: Empower people to live a better life.
Our values: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA Partners is an AXAtransversal business unit offering a wide range of solutions in assistanceservices, travel insurance and credit protection.
AXA Partners’ role is also to implement innovative solutionsemerging from the AXA Innovation unit.
Our mission is to help our Corporate clients to enrich theircustomers’ experience, with more than 9,000 employees at their serviceanywhere, anytime.
By joining AXA Partners, youwill work in a responsible company, which offers a real culture of expertise& diversity. Our focus is on accelerating the development of everyone’sskills, whilst offering attractive and competitive compensation andopportunities for professional development and growth.
Additionally, atAXA, we work to make a real difference to people - when amazing things happenand when we create opportunities for a better life, the feeling of pride isextraordinary.