We are seeking a Data Analyst to Work with a talented and personable team.
Do work that matters
Make a mark on the future of one of Australia’s largest general insurers. The Data Analyst is responsible for insurance pricing and targeting related BAU and project work. Help build the data tools and data delivery infrastructure for General Insurance pricing and targeting.
Some key responsibilities
- Work on the data foundation for the GI Pricing and Analytics team to seize pricing, marketing, retention and productivity opportunities.
- Develop and automate processes and controls, data integration solutions and ETL processes, in code such as Python and SQL.
- Take ownership of production controls, and investigate controls outputs in exception reports
- Propose control refinements to reduce false-flag exceptions, make suggestions on how to automate and any other improvements. Work with colleagues to implement improvements.
- The Delivery team of GI Pricing and Analytics.
- The GI Pricing and Analytics team is responsible for price setting using actuarial analysis of claims history data, peril data and a range of other relevant data.
- The team is based at the CBA offices at The Foundry South Eveleigh Redfern, with working from home arrangements due to COVID-19.
- Opinionated, and forward and respectful in putting your views
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Think on your feet in a fast-changing environment
- Proficient in - or a keen and faster learner of - languages such as Python and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A degree in a numerate discipline.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 11/04/2021