Senior Data Analyst, Lisbon (Portugal), Global Technology led Organisation, Competitive Base Salary + Strong Benefits, ASAP Start
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to drive business analysis for our clients most vital business units. the Senior Data Analyst will be working closely in a team, which is responsible for building and delivering valuable products to our clients business partners.
This client is not only a global and highly respected organization, it is a very data focused company and therefore we are seeking an experienced analyst who can help them fulfill the growing demand for data driven decision making. We are looking for someone who is proactive and hands-on, but also capable of contributing towards the longer term strategy and vision for Analytics within the business.What the Senior Data Analyst will do:
Ideal experience to be successful in this role:
- You’ll live in the data and be primarily responsible for building complex data sources and working closely with other analysts and stakeholders in the business to understand data needs
- Together with other company stakeholders, you will define specifications and data goals for projects that simultaneously define project success while also resulting in a meaningful business outcome
- You’ll fully own the data pipelines, quality, and documentation make sure nothing gets lost in translation by owning and evangelizing the dashboards our clients use to communicate their impact at both the strategic and tactical levels
- You will very much play a part of the B2B analytics roadmap to support our clients decision making
- You will also help influence the back-end design of existing and new company initiatives to enable appropriate data tracking
- You will also help identify synergies between multiple disparate data sources and make recommendations to align definitions across the company.
- Lastly you will help in maintaining a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Data Engineer or Data Analyst
- Deep expertise with SQL and working with databases is a must. Snowflake, PostgreSQL and Hive / Hadoop cluster querying are highly desirable
- Experience with source control and version management tools such as Git-Hub
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualization tools is desirable
- Hands on experience working with very large data sets, including statistical analyses, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation
- Experience with Salesforce.com data is desirable
- Experience with B2B Subscription data is also desirable
- You have relentlessly high standards, and are not satisfied with the status quo. You will be expected to make recommendations and contributions to the business Analytics data stack
- A self-starter and someone who demonstrates initiative, entrepreneurship, and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You will work proactively rather than reactively
- Ability to work effectively in a highly demanding environment with multiple competing priorities both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills. The ability to listen, and deliver clear concise insight that can be digested in a minimum amount of time
- You must be comfortable with and adaptable to change. Confident with learning new tools and technologies. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly