We are the Gen-Next technology solution provider, solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box solutions continue to bridge the gap between ideas and reality, delivering impact through connected data, architecture and experience.
WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
As an Associate Data Scientist in Enquero’s Data & Analytics unit you will be part of a fast-paced team designing, developing, testing, integrating, and supporting technically innovative solutions for our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your wide range of experiences, developed professional concepts as well as understanding of the industry, customer, and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
We expect your passion for technologies and your ability to work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review or relevant factors. You will be responsible for leading the task assigned, which may include end-to-end ownership of the software stack. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building quality software and diversifying your own knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define success in this role.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Embrace new technologies and document the process and train team members. Work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Communicate with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Tier 1 (IIT , NIT, BITS) or Tier 2 Colleges(OU, JNTU , VJIT , Vellore Institute , CBIT , MGIT , Vasavi etc.)
- Experience in Data Science - 0- 12 months
- Experience / Strong knowledge in R , SQL , Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.