Title: Data Engineer (AWS)
Location: Mclean VA
Pay Rate: $62.50/hr - $70/hr DOE
Contract to Hire Opportunity: 3 months
At least 1 years of Cloud infrastructure experience working with the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services:
- EC2, EMR, S3, Cloud Formation, Redshift
- Support Talend and AWS cloud deployments by designing security architectures to align with Client best practices.
- Stong experience Working with Network and Infrastructure teams to integrate security designs for Talend in overall AWS cloud architectures.
- Stong experience with Talend Installation and setup, configuration, design best practices, performance optimization.
- Build ETL on AWS Platform using Talend software. Build and deploy data integration and Spark jobs.
- Responsibility includes building reconciliation, exception handling, error management and other operations as part of development.
Mid to senior level Talend resource with:
- 7 plus years of experience in ETL/ELT development
- 3 plus years of experience Installing and configuring Talend on AWS
- 2 plus years of Hands on experience with AWS
- 2 plus years of Hands on experience with big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, HDFS)
- 2 plus years of Hands on experience building Talend data pipeline running on EMR culster.
- Hands on experience with Talend Cloud Management Console and Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer
- Hands on experience building Data Lake and Data Fabric in AWS Cloud, moving Data applications to the Cloud, and developing cloud native Data applications
- Hands-on experience of AWS architecture design, Data Management, System to System Data Integration Preferred
- Proficient with CICD process, Agile and DevOps Software Development Life Cycle