- Differentiate from competitors using the above software, including configuration changes after implementation, troubleshooting, liaison work with software vendors, and communication with the head office IT department
- Understand the needs and business goals of the business and proposing IT solutions to achieve them
- Support users (traders, market analysts, etc.) in other IT-related activities, including creating Excel tools and providing advice on how to improve operational efficiency through the use of IT
- Communicate and work closely with the company's internal members to provide a better service for the client
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Min 2 years of experience working with data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau
- Relevant experience in data analytics and proficient in Python/R and data science packages
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills, and able to work independently and as a team player
To Apply, please kindly email your updated resume to yicheng(at)goodjobcreations.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA Personnel Name: Tan Yi Cheng
EA Personnel Registration Number: R22109865
EA Licence No.: 07C5771