Established in 1980, the Greater Lawrence Family Health Center, Inc. (GLFHC) is a multi-site, mission-driven, non-profit organization employing over 600 staff whose primary focus is providing the highest quality patient care to a culturally diverse population throughout the Merrimack Valley. Nationally recognized as a leader in community medicine (family practice, pediatrics, internal medicine, and geriatrics), GLFHC has clinical sites throughout the service area and is the sponsoring organization for the Lawrence Family Medicine Residency program.
GLFHC is currently seeking a Senior BI Data Analyst. The primary function of this position is to analyze the data needs and requirements for the Health Center and to create and/or maintain the reports, dashboards, and/or Data Warehouse/ETL applications that provide the necessary data in such a manner that end users can easily understand and use to make informed decisions or to report required information to internal management, federal, state, or local agencies. The Senior BI Data Analyst has a shared responsibility for Customer/User satisfaction as it relates to DW services and reporting efforts. Acts as core member of the team to build the reporting and data environment that will enable the organization to excel in its mission and goals. The Senior BI Data Analyst is expected to work as a member of the entire Health Center/Accountable Care Organization (ACO) team as well as a member of the Information Services team.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and its successors, SQL programming, SSRS, and IBI WebFocus required.
- Demonstrated dashboard and report generation experience including healthcare billing, quality metrics or informatics background.
- Seven to ten years’ experience as a BI Data Analyst, Programmer Analyst or similar position.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills required.
- Dashboard design, development and testing experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Windows, database technologies and computing concepts including Microsoft office applications (especially Excel and Access)
- Strong data and trend analysis as it relates to the delivery of high quality healthcare
- Demonstrated knowledge of data security and compliance concepts.
- Prior experience with process or workflow improvement desired.
- Prior statistical or predictive analysis experiences a plus.
- Experience with DataMigrator and Report Caster highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience in the sound code/revision management and documentation required
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Candidates with ten years’ experience with progressive and directly related responsibility may be considered.
GLFHC offers a setting that’s flexible, rewarding and challenging. If you want to make an impact to the community we serve, apply today!