Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for working in conjunction with business analysts to develop, test, implement, and maintain production review opportunities
- Create SQL algorithms to data mine member and claims data for clients
- Focus on driving productivity and quality to aid business partners in achieving and exceeding monthly goals
- Organize and execute multiple recurring and adhoc tasks and projects at the same time
- Update SOP documents for each new rule and maintenance of existing rules
- Monthly analysis of rule performance; forecasted vs. actuals
- Create weekly management reports outlining work completed and issues encountered
- Maintenance of existing automations and screen scrapes
- Collaborate on application architecture design, enhancements, and decision-making
- Use metrics and excellent time management skills to ensure business objectives and goals are met
- Assist on client calls and serve as subject matter expert on all data fields, values, and adjustment logic
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ years of experience in an analytical role using a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server or MySQL (coursework will be considered)
- 2+ years of experience working from business requirements documents
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel
- Healthcare experience
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Python
- Ability to maintain understanding of numerous client processes in a distributed environment
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, UnitedHealth, Data Analyst, RDBMS, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Excel, Oracle, Power BI, Python, Remote, Telecommute, WFH, WAH, Hiring Immediately, #RPO, #GREEN