Your future responsibilities:
Knowledge of technologies:
- Building and maintaining data pipelines using Azure Cloud stack (Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Lake, etc.)
- Data Warehouse development & data modeling
- Support and maintanance for cloud data platform
- Creating and maintanance of CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Good SQL
- MS SQL Server or Azure SQL DB
Nice to have:
- Logic Apps
- Power BI
- Rest API
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Functions (C#)
- Azure/Data Fundamentals
- Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
- Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
- Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
- Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
- Profit Participation Plan
- Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
- Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
- Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
- Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary? We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI, you have the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?