Are you passionate about data and information management? Are you a motivated, organized person seeking an exciting and rewarding opening in a fast-paced environment? Have you worked with Banking Data and/or worked as Data Analyst in financial services industry? If you're looking for change and ready to make changes … we're looking for you!
As a Data Analyst, you will strengthen our Data Delivery function within the area of Data & Analytics. You will be part of Ikano, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing financial services to the many people. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity, and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
Together we create solutions that simplify life for the many people
As a Data Analyst for Data Delivery, you have a key role in the success of data product deliveries in the bank. You work closely with different business stakeholders to create efficient data solutions.
You will be acting as a subject matter expert in all aspects of business requirements, data availability and data quality of the enterprise data warehouse. You collaborate closely with Tech Leads, Data Engineers, Business Intelligence developers and Product Owners to develop features through the Agile Release Trains.
Ikano Bank’s Digital organization is on an exciting transformation journey to advance our mindsets, ways of working and solutions. Our vision is to establish user friendly digital capabilities for the many people by unlocking the full potential of our co-workers and partners.
We offer you
This is a unique opportunity to join our team as we are on an exciting journey delivering awesome services for the many people. As a Data Analyst in the Data Delivery team, you will have a great platform to expand your career and data knowledge. You will work in a diverse and friendly team in a fast-paced environment.
Operating at the center of events, you will have an active role in various decision forums to create a great foundation for further development. This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun, and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise, and growth follows.
Are you the one for Ikano?
- Act as the subject matter expert on data availability and data quality within Ikano’s Enterprise Data Warehouse
- In your role as subject matter expert, take lead in new feature requests by analyzing requirements and converting them to detailed technical documentation
- Analyze requirements from external stakeholders like authorities or auditors including attribute level requirements mapping
- Detail requirements specifications according to output from requirements analysis as input to data warehouse development or report development
- Collaborate with, help, and support team members and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other squads to understand incoming data as well as support business teams by answering questions on data in Data warehouse
- Participate in the Solution Design process.
- Experience working with in-depth data analysis, preferably in the banking or financial industry.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in holding conversations with business stakeholders to understand business processes and related data. Ability to translate this to technical requirements and specifications towards other developers and peers.
- Experience working with Data Warehouses, is an added advantage
- Experience working with regulatory authority requirements will be highly advantageous
- Being structured and analytical and can conceptualize complex technical issues
- You have a drive to work with technologies in a team-oriented environment.
- A degree in banking/finance or computer science is beneficial.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
We want our customers, partners, and co-workers to choose us for what we stand for, what we deliver and how we deliver it. Three basic values guide our work: common sense and simplicity, working together, and daring to be different.
Join us now – together we will find a better way
This position is a full-time employment, located in Malmö/Nothingham. In this recruitment we are cooperating with Cabeza. More information about the position can be provided by Recruitment Consultant Malin Schultz: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We are an international group of companies active within finance, insurance, production, real estate and retail. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Our mission is to simplify the many people’s lives so they can focus on living it. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers.
Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com