With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, ETL Developer with knowledge on SF DBT, Azure Data Factory, PythonResponsibilities
- Construct Source data flow into Fact and Dimensional tables from RAW/LANDING Zone
- Mentor the source DB CDC Data records, informing team of any unusual spike in data loads.
- Load and validate file based ingestion process
- Configuration changes, schedule load stop /start and automate as much as possible.
- Investigatinge long running jobs, unexpected hung jobs or load - CPU, network, high volume of data, hung threads etc.
- Changes – Applying filters, ad-hoc job run to get extract data.
- Migration of any code changes in Dev, QA, and Prod.
- Improve process on file ingestion process - Identifying the data missing, format related incidents, file naming conventions etc.
- Keep track of backup repository for code in Dev, QA and Prod env
Qualifications we seek in you!Minimum Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- SF-DBT 1or2 implementation experience
- Knowledge on SAP, Python, Azure Data Factory will be added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.Job
Lead ConsultantPrimary Location
Bachelor's / Graduation / EquivalentJob Posting
Nov 20, 2023, 12:28:22 PMUnposting Date
OngoingMaster Skills List