Are you passionate about building great products? Do you want to redefine the way travellers explore the world? Keen to be part of this growth journey with a bunch of amazing people? Then Pelago is the place for you!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated talents who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of Technology and always keen on innovating new ways to drive growth and taking our startup to new heights.
WHO ARE WE?
Pelago is a travel experiences platform created by Singapore Airlines Group. Think of us as a travel magazine that you can book - highly curated, visually inspiring, with the trust and quality of Singapore Airlines. We connect you with global, local cultures and ideas so you can expand your life.
We are a team of diverse, passionate, empowered, inclusive, authentic and open individuals who share the same values and strive towards a common goal!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of your workstream to deliver real value to users.
- Platforms to solve real user problems concerning travel planning & booking with innovative products/services.
- An amazing peer group to work with, and the ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of shaping the company’s growth and culture with a diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with teammates from different parts of the world.
- Competitive compensation and benefits - including work flexibility, insurance, and more!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Understand business requirements and work on objectives in order to conduct in-depth analysis on relevant data sets and propose actionable recommendations.
- Optimise data to identify opportunities and gaps, and come up with actionable insights across product, business, operations and marketing work streams.
- Design, implement and set up data reporting and insights framework and dashboards with advanced visualisation techniques.
- Present and provide strategic business insights while working closely with the leadership team in supporting business decisions and planning.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3-5 years experience in Data Analytics/Business Analytics roles
- Extensive expertise in at least one data reporting tool (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, AWS Quicksight, etc)
- Proficient in SQL - experience with Redshift is a plus
- Basic Google Sheet / Document / Slide proficiency
- Experience in working closely with CEO / leadership team in delivering analyses and reports
- Able to communicate effectively, and persuasively across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Independent, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and operating in a fast-changing, unstructured environment while growing with the business needs and growth
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience in Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience/Interest in data modelling, data mining and segmentation is a plus
- Knowledge in Python and/or any programming languages is a plus