As a Data Scientist, you will execute large-scale, global and insightful research to understand and propel user experiences and their journeys. You will take a central role in formulating problem statements, designing and developing scalable solutions accompanied by extensive A/B Testing, with the aim of enhancing the product roadmap, customer experience and business strategy. You will also act as an advisor to the Product Forum and Management Team by identifying and communicating important data insights.
- 3+ years experience in Data Scientist position or relevant filed
- Experience with database modelling and data warehousing principles with a strong and advanced knowledge of SQL
- Extensive experience in analytical and quantitative problem solving
- Adept and thorough understanding of statistical fundamentals and concepts
- Good knowledge of data mining algorithms, regression, bagging, boosting, supervised & unsupervised learning, probability networks, association rules & clustering
- Experience with analysis tools, open-source or commercially available libraries and toolsets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills