$180,000 + Super
Leading ASX-listed business based in Sydney, Australia, at the forefront of data and integration solutions are seeking a a Senior Data Engineer who will be responsible for taking ownership of their distributed streaming application suite, messaging, and integration components.Key Responsibilities
- Develop, configure, deploy, and operate distributed streaming platforms using Kafka in a hybrid environment (on-prem and cloud services).
- Configure, deploy, and manage observability components for the streaming platform, utilizing tools such as Grafana and ELK, to enable operational reporting and capacity management.
- Operate and maintain Kafka platform, TIBCO EMS, Java Springboot services, and BusinessWorks services.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engage with project teams to deliver streaming and integration solutions.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Key Requirements
- Successfully deployed and operated Kafka platform in a Production environment.
- Have experience in building, deploying and managing services in the cloud.
- Have experience in managing messaging and integration platforms. - Kafka admin support BAU operations/ Managing current Kafka cluster
- GCP Cloud - Platform exp
- Familiarity with monitoring and dashboarding tools such as Grafana, Telegraf, InfluxDB, and ELK.
- Knowledge of trading systems or applied knowledge of financial industry systems.
- Database experience, including MySQL and Oracle.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, and Python.
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above, apply now with most updated CV!