About The Role
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re making this happen by improving our customers’ financial wellbeing so they can achieve incredible things – be it buying their home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
Role Location : RMZ, Ecoworld. Bengaluru
The Australia Data tribe sits within our Australia Retail & Commercial division and our mission is to combine business & technology capabilities to enable analytics, reporting & data asset development by users across ANZ’s Australia Retail & Commercial division.
As a Data Scientist, you are accountable for building advanced models to understand and solve complex data problems through advanced modelling. Working with Data Engineers and Data Analysts you will determine the relevant internal and external data sources to enable developing predictive and descriptive models. You will work hard to apply your analytical skills to a broad range of data points to develop customer centric solutions. You will be communicating insights and models through impactful data visualisation and storytelling. With data and analytics at the heart of everything you do, you uncover insights and enable data driven decision making.What Will Your Day Look Like
What will you bring?
- Address and solve complex business issues using large amounts of data
- Develop advanced algorithms that transform key business processes and automate banker decisions and activities
- Implement a fact-based culture throughout the bank.
- Continuous generation, monitoring, presenting and conducting of 'fact-based' analysis and models to use at any time for the development and improvement of relevant and innovative propositions
- Design, build, deploy, monitor and assess relevant models for customers, clients, products and channels
- Develop tools and methods to scientifically profile customers and customer segments, products and channels and associated costs, revenues, risks and opportunities
- Source data from a variety of sources to combine, synthesise and analyse to support campaigns, pricing, propositions and other decisions
- Initiate, design and implement innovative capabilities in the field of data science
- Lead, optimise, design and execute business interventions (customers and operational) to uplift customer engagement and business performance
So, why join us?
- Solid understanding of predictive modelling, pattern recognition, clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience in Python and key supporting packages/libraries for Data Science
- Experience managing Machine learning lifecycle using MLFlow and performing data processing & transformation using PySpark and Object Store
- Experience building and deploying pipelines for Model training, deployment and monitoring using Airflow and integrating data quality checks.
- Experience setting up dashboards for ongoing monitoring of ML Models.
- Strong ability to translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Strong statistical modelling and data management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Good understanding of the Banking system and products, service, channels
- Strong customer lens and affinity
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset to continuously improve the level of decisions automated
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energizing our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded
ANZ recognizes the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number - 30260Job Posting End Date