The suitable candidate should have demonstrated experience in designing and implementing ETL solutions to support Enterprise data warehouse and advanced analytics capabilities. Success in this role comes from marrying a strong data engineering background with product and business acumen to deliver scalable data pipeline and BI solutions that can enable data for Self Service and Advanced Analytics at TE in a simple and standard manner.
- You will be responsible to help defining ROI, requirements analysis, design and implementation data solutions on-premise and cloud. The candidate will work closely with project managers, vendor partners, business unit representatives, project sponsors and Segment CIO teams to deliver the solutions. The candidate is expected to communicate project status, issues and change control to all levels of management.
- Analyze data requirements, complex source data, data models, and determine the best methods in extracting, transforming and loading the data into the data staging, warehouse and other system integration projects.
- Analyze business requirements and outline solutions.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
- Create or update technical documentation for transition to support teams.
- Provides senior technical leadership to design and support of the entire data sourcing platform with a focus on high availability, performance, scalability and maintainability
- Develop, Contribute and adhere to the development of standards and sound procedural practices.
- Proactively communicate innovative ideas, solutions, and capabilities over and above the specific task request
- Effectively communicate status, workloads, offers to assist other areas.
- Collaboratively work with a team and independently. Continuously strive for high performing business solutions
- Perform and coordinate unit and system integration testing.
- Participate in design review sessions and ensure all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Ensure data quality throughout entire ETL process, including audits and feedback loops to sources of truth.
Develop and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling and rollback.
- Manage foundational data administration tasks such as scheduling jobs, troubleshooting job errors, identifying issues with job windows, assisting with Database backups and performance tuning.
- Design, Develop, Test, Adapt ETL code & jobs to accommodate changes in source data and new business requirements.
- Develop automated data audit and validation processes
- Manage automation of file processing as well as all ETL processes within a job workflow.
- Designs and develops ETL solutions using data warehouse design best practices for Next Generation Analytics platform
- 6+ years of Data Engineering experience in ETL design, development, optimization & testing using PL/SQL, SAP Data Services (BODS) or Talend etc
- 5+ PL/SQL, Complex SQL Tuning, Stored Procedures, Data Warehousing best practices etc.
- 3+ years of experience in relational oe Cloud database design, optimization and performance;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities. Results oriented. Relies on fact-based logic for decision-making.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Willing to flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.