At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and are key to our innovation as an organization.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are vital to innovation at scale. As part of Client Technology, you’ll work with technologists and business experts, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a catalyst for change and growth, you’ll be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
As an AI engineer @EYT, you will be in the thick of things! You will work on the most difficult & fun phases of Innovation management:
- Understanding and applying latest AI techniques
- Processing huge amount of data and extracting relevant information from them
- Deploying the models for various use cases
Your key responsibilities
Be very strong in algorithms, data structures, problem solving, building to scale by leveraging cloud computing
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged;
- Astute in aligning effort & resources to achieve desired results.
- Expertize in production deployments.
Skills and attributes for success
Solid understanding of ML/NLP algorithms including supervised and unsupervised learning, support vector machines, word vector representations, language/sequence modelling, parsing, sentiment analysis, sentence classification, sequence to sequence learning
- In depth knowledge of deep learning methods including recurrent neural networks, Long short-term memory (LSTM) networks, recursive neural networks, autoencoders
- Demonstrated expertise in solving business problems using ML/NLP solutions
- Strong programming skills in C++/java/R and python
- Experience with libraries such as Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), Stanford CoreNLP, OpenNLP
To qualify for the role, you must have
Preferred - Masters or PhD in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent from a Tier 1 school
- Good knowledge of deep learning hardware and software
- TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe
- Experience with deploying machine/deep learning solutions in the cloud
- 3-8 years of overall experience in building machine learning solutions.
What we look for
A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.