PodMe is looking for a Data Analyst for our Data team. The team focuses on our data foundation. Building insights and predictions that contribute to a podcast experience that our customers really love.
PodMe is growing and we are taking the next steps towards becoming a household brand. With some of the best podcasts in the industry, we now need to double down on our data journey.About the role:
As a Data analyst in the Data team at PodMe you will work together with other data focused roles, product owners and stakeholders. Focusing on data correctness, scalability and identifying how data can be used in new ways to generate insights.Responsibilities:
- Listen to the business, understanding their needs, asking the right questions, challenging the scope and taking ownership.
- Diving into data, communicating with colleagues on different levels and seeking new ways on how to solve our biggest problems.
- Creating insights by connecting facts with new data points and presenting those with suggested actions to your stakeholders.
- Building new tools and scorecards to support the business with advanced analytics and recommendations based on user behavior and historical records.
We believe that you are a self-driven, analytical and ambitious person who understands and loves solving complex problems. You have a solid technical background which enables you to effectively deliver value from big data sets using modern data tools. We value active listeners and great communication very high. We value structure and clarity, so you run a tight ship and are good at presenting insights and problems. Since you will be a part of a diverse team, you are also a social person, curious about others and like teamwork. And most likely, you are not a stranger to podcasts.
What is PodMe?
- Relevant academic background
- 3-5~ years of experience working as a Data Analyst or similar role
- Solid skills in SQL and visualization tools
- Good presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Bonus points if you have experience working with data components in GCP
PodMe is a fast growing Nordic podcast platform where you find some of the biggest, most liked and best (according to us) podcasts. What makes us unique is that we give our listeners access to our Premium podcasts which are exclusive and ad-free. Think Netflix, but for podcasts. We have about 200 000 monthly subscribers. We launched our service 2017 and today we have a great team of 50+ people that are focused on growth and further innovating the experience for our
At Podme you will find a great diverse and talented team, inspiring and fun working environment. You will have great opportunities to impact the business and future of our company. We value the user experience and the listeners' needs come first.
We offer a “remote first” working environment, this is optional and working partly from our office in Stockholm is both welcomed and encouraged.Other information:
Location: Stockholm, hybrid (or remote)
Hiring form: Full time
Start: As soon as possibleNext steps
Sounds like something for you? Great! Please send in your CV and Cover letter, and we will get back to you to schedule an interview if we feel that your application is a good match. Interviews are held continuously and we won’t settle until we’ve found the right person – and hopefully that person is you!