Interested in working for an international and diverse company?
Interested in developing your career for a company that is dedicated to sustainability?
Looking for a friendly and supporting team?
If so, read on!
At Hach, we ensure water quality for people around the world. Protecting water, the most valuable resource, and driving sustainability is very close to our hearts. You will be part of a flexible, family friendly organization that cares about its people just as it cares about the environment.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
- 30 days of vacation (in addition to Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Professional onboarding and training options
- Powerful team looking forward to working with you
- Career coaching and development opportunities
The Business Data Analyst Europe
is part of a commercial analytics team, providing partnership to the commercial leaders, and is responsible to design business intelligence tools, provide reporting/analytics for decision making and to deliver support & training. This role is part of the European Commercial organization and will be located in Düsseldorf/Berlin or Remote.In this role, a typical day will look like:
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Partner with commercial leaders and cross-functional departments utilizing clear and concise communication to build cohesive bridges between the business functions, the IT department, and the Global Data Governance Team
- Provide ad hoc analytics and prepare standard daily, weekly, monthly commercial reporting, Key Performance Indicators, Performance versus Plan/Forecast for the commercial organization. Organize your work along the financial / business calendar to support Period end / Quarter end type reporting
- Design and maintain BI tools & Dashboards implementing user requested data requirements, including close cross-functional collaboration for definitions & specification, testing and validation.
- Use VES to sustain processes of data management, maintenance, stewardship, action plans and standard work. Assist with problem solving process as necessary for data extraction and pareto understanding.
- Cultivate Knowledge of global database structure and analytics tools and contribute actively to increasing adoption and provide support to super-users and standard users.
- Minimum of BS or BA in Business Administration, Business Intelligence, Finance, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years successful experience in an analytical role.
- Exceptional degree of computer skills and clear understanding of key business processes
- Flexibility to work during Fiscal Period / Quarter Ends & ability to create trust and collaboration in a virtual team.
- Good understanding of how to improve a Data tool landscape for more automation
- Working experience with Data Modelling & Automation using Python (Pandas), SQL, PowerBI / Tableau, Excel and Salesforce.com
At Hach (Hach Careers
), we ensure water quality for people around the world, and every associate plays a vital role in that mission. Our founding vision is to make water analysis better—faster, simpler, greener and more informative. We accomplish this through teamwork, customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions.
As part of our team, you’ll make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale by enabling the world’s everyday water needs. You’ll also belong to a respectful and collaborative community that fosters career growth and professional development. You’ll be supported by resources that make a positive difference in your life because, at Hach, we value your authenticity and want your talents to shine.
Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
At Veralto, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.R10250114