Data Engineer (6 Months Contract) - (210001Y4)
- Based in the Group Customer Analytics & Decisioning team, you will be responsible for developing & optimizing Regulatory Compliance data pipelines & architecture. These will support data analytical needs around topics such as Expresso, Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer and Investigations.
- Create and maintain the optimal data pipeline architecture to enable ingestion from a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and cleansing/transformation.
- Support development and deployment of applications utilising the data pipelines to provide actionable insights into suspicious transactions, anomaly detection, network analysis and dashboarding.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
- Understanding of banking with exposure to Regulatory Compliance is preferred
- Strong hands-on skills in SQL & PL/SQL
- Solid background in traditional structured database environments such as Teradata / Oracle
- Knowledge on data warehouse and FSLDM concepts
- Exposure to Hadoop Ecosystem such as HIVE, Sqoop and Streaming data systems
- Exposure to open-source relational database such as PostgreSQL / MongoDB
- Experience in end-to-end automation – building procedures, ETL and automated job scheduling – using the likes of DataStage, Talend, Kafka, Airflow, Pentaho
- Ideally some knowledge of analytical software tools such as Python / R / SAS / QlikView / Tableau / Spark
- Energetic personality with an innovative, self-starting spirit. Someone that likes to ask “why?”
Primary Location: Singapore
Organization: Group Customer Analytics and Decisioning
Job Posting: 06-Oct-2021, 2:51:58 AM