Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Purpose of the role –
Reporting to the Global Head of CRM, the CRM Analyst will be responsible for Global and Regional teams providing the business with customer behaviour analysis to support the definition of customer engagement activities both in retail and online environments.
The role is offered with the option to work remotely, however, we expect you to be available to visit our London offices at least once per month.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to –
- Responsible for the CRM reporting programme and identifying channel specific customer trends to build CRM strategies
- Handle customer analysis driving concise and focused insight and understanding about our customer to all relevant teams within the business
- Assist with the development and implementation of global marketing and CRM strategy alongside the Global CRM team and regional marketing teams
- Work closely with the regional CRM teams to execute CRM programs to drive Customer Lifetime Value
- Deliver meaningful and actionable analysis and insights using to inform the business of key trends and areas requiring attention/growth/development etc
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the business including (but not limited to) Product and Marketing, Retail, Customer to support customer understanding
- Assist in the development of customer segments and cohorts based on appropriate criteria and communicate their use
- Work closely with third party partners including CRM agency/agencies
- Assist with the implementation and integration of new tools to further develop the business’ CRM and data capabilities
Who we are looking for –
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Practical experience of building out Churn and Propensity models in previous roles, preferably in a retail environment
- Comfortable building out said models in R/Python, and demonstrable experience in driving value/change from this modelling
- Demonstrable experience with data visualisation tools and analytics platforms. (Tableau is our platform of choice)
- 3 + years experience in similar position
- Team oriented and collaborative by nature
- Articulate, composed and a great communicator with the ability to coordinate and collaborate with differing markets globally
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to establish rapport with other teams and facilitate information sharing
- A curious mind with a passion for problem-solving
- Comfortable in an environment where data strategy and analysis capability is still in development
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience of retail would be a benefit