Founded in 2010, Lynx Analytics is a predictive analytics company run by world-class quantitative marketing scientists and industry-experienced data scientists. Our focus is to become the world’s leading telecom analytics solution provider while advancing graph analytics technology.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to work on and lead complex data analysis projects using standard modelling and data transformation approaches as well as Lynx’s proprietary graph analysis system.
You should be comfortable working with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate formats and be strong with hands-on implementation, as well as have the potential to move fast onto a high growth career trajectory. Leadership experience and charisma is a huge advantage.
- Designing and delivering solutions for a defined Data Science related problem at the client’s location
- Present the results / prepare presentations for the project stakeholders (collaborating with the lead data scientist)
- Create reusable documentation, presentations, and code libraries during the projects
- Mentoring Data Scientist interns
- Leading smaller data science tasks with the help of internal leadership and PMO
- Participating in internal education and research tasks
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of overall experience in data mining and/or data science field
- Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree (MSc or PhD is preferred)
- Understanding complex data science solutions
- Solid knowledge of probability theory, statistics, data science algorithms, and their application in Customer Retention, Campaign Management, etc. areas
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and data visualization skills
- Coding abilities at least one of the following languages: Python (preferred), R, SAS, C, JAVA, or similar
- Solid knowledge of DWH querying languages
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel - up to 50% travel across the region will be required