Do you enjoy a good team spirit? Do you like being challenged to think of innovative solutions? Do you have AWS experience?
My client, a market leader in telecommunications is looking for an Intermediate Data Engineer to join their team in the Netherlands.
You will work closely with the data science and analytics teams and different other stakeholders to develop their machine learning algorithms on an AWS platform. You need to explore, and find new ways of working with structured and unstructured data and design and implement streaming data transformation pipelines. Together with your team you will be a technical partner to all internal departments, helping them take informed, data-driven decisions.Main expectations for the role are:
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Hands on experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, ECS, Kinesis).
- Build and deploy Data pipelines (CI/CD, Glue, Redshift)
- DevOps Environment and Infra as Code experience is a plus
- Knowledge of a wide variety of tech stack (Doker, Linux, Airflow)
- Data governance and security is nice to have
- Great communicator in English
Don't waste your time, apply now.
- Annual salary of up to 70k including holiday allowance
- Good pension scheme
- Mobility allowance & mobile telephone
- Learning budget and flexible working conditions
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Apply Now