Senior Data Scientist (100% Remote)
Senior Data Scientist needed for a growing, software company utilizing AI to automate medical coding!
Title: Full-Stack Software Engineer
Location: Berkeley, CA or Remote
Requirements: Python, Machine Learning
We develop artificial intelligence to support clinicians and medical billing teams. Our machine learning models learn from the clinicians notes to deliver highly accurate predictions for tasks in healthcare. Founded by machine learning researchers and healthcare professionals with ties to UC Berkeley and in partnership with the nation's largest medical organizations.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and training state-of-the-art machine learning/deep learning architectures.
What You Will Be Doing
- Isolate pertinent healthcare prediction tasks and formulate experimental plans
- Establish evaluation metrics, analyze performance, brainstorm future steps, perform exploratory data analysis and perform data visualization
- Train and evaluate machine learning models for classification and regression
- Improve runtime, scalability, and reliability of machine learning systems
- Develop and enhance data platform and infrastructure to intake, clean, and structure multi-modal healthcare data
- Design data acquisition and data labeling systems
What You Need for this Position
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, or relevant technical field; or M.S. with significant academic/industry experience in ML
- 4+ years of industry experience in machine learning
You should know some of the following:
- Machine learning libraries (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, Pandas, Numpy, etc.)
- Deep learning
- API development
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation and base salary
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote-Work Flexibility
- Life Insurance coverage
- Uncapped PTO
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.