FWI is seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to join its expanding Marketing Operations function. This is an exciting role in a busy Marketing Operations team tasked with supporting a number of business units through one global marketing team.
You have strong data management, process management and process improvement experience, and are technically proficient across CRMs, marketing automation and visualisation software. You can develop a hypothesis and prove or refute it, test existing techniques, or experiment with new ones. You enjoy solving new problems and collaborating with colleagues to do so. Such exciting questions we need to answer include: how do we change our tech stack while keeping everything operational across multiple business groups?
Working independently, you will understand the details and support management decision making and business strategy.
- Extract and combine data to build reports and dashboards that inform short and long-term marketing programme performance.
- Spearhead process improvement projects including training colleagues on best practices and maintaining framework for same in data management.
- Identify data gaps and feed into the change management and testing process for new marketing software.
- Perform root cause analyses, corroborating quantitative and qualitative findings.
- Prepare IT change requests and maintain data quality controls and integrity, including testing of reporting system changes and upgrades.
- Because this role interacts with Sales and Revenue Ops, keep a pulse on business metrics (throughout the funnel) and how they align with overall marketing goals.
- Manipulate large data sets, interpret findings, identify trends and communicate them with clarity, accuracy and supporting narrative.
- Design, develop, and deploy data-related solutions for the department and business, in consultation with Marketing and cross-functional colleagues.
- Build working relationships and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders around programme performance, and attainment of KPIs.
- Use predictive models to inform programme performance, department functionality, optimise spend and reach marketing goals.
- 3+ years of experience in data, reporting, analytical problem solving
- Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation software ( Marketo or Pardot)
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a related discipline
- Experience working with unstructured data that comes from different channels and sources
- Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, if statements and vlookups, Google Workplace
- Strong communication skills with experience explaining technical concepts to both technical and business partners, and ability to make impactful presentations
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functions, time zones, and within operational ecosystems
- Saleforce is a must for this role
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Â : Compensation Range: $74,000.00 to $85,000.00 About Four Winds Interactive:
FWI is the leading enterprise software company transforming customer and employee experiences with omnichannel corporate communications, office space optimization, and digital signage applications. Over 6,000 customers rely on FWI to power applications used by millions of people per year including retail marketing, employee communications, room and desk management, conference and event management, flight information displays, campus communications, emergency messaging, and more. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to be authentic every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients, and culture. Our employees are passionate about their work—and the impact it has—but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We are a diverse team of talented people who want to make a difference, don’t take ourselves too seriously, and are driven by our core values:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top tech companies, and if our inclusive culture and core values speak to you, we’d love for you to join us.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
US Benefits Overview