Who are we looking for:
Our Automotive Practice is a fast-growing unit in Epsilon, and we are on the lookout for talented Data Science individuals who always raise the bar by constantly challenging themselves and are experts in building customized solutions in the digital marketing space.
The Analytics expert will partner with both internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The core charter is to develop analytics/machine learning solutions, products using both internal and external data across the customer journey to drive Acquisition, engagement, Retention using advanced Analytics, Machine Learning capabilities and data platforms. The Statistician is someone who can rapidly navigate from generating the idea to implementing the solution and has a passion to see own work translated in business results. He will own end-to-end the scope, management and delivery of large-scale projects, with strong focus on customer insights, data quality, automation, process improvement and efficiency.
So, are you someone who wants to work with cutting-edge technology and deliver positive business results for global clients by addressing the changing demands of the automotive market? Then you could be exactly who we are looking for.
Apply today and be part of a creative, innovative and talented team that’s not afraid to push boundaries or take risks. You will get to see your ideas come to life in products that support more than 50% of the automotive dealers in US.
What you will do:
- Deliver ML / DL projects from beginning to end, including understanding the business need, exploratory data analysis, data processing, aggregating data, feature engineering, building and validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact to the organization.
- Use advanced statistical techniques and concepts such as regression, classification, clustering, tree-based learning, support vector machine, and artificial neural networks for model building.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Provide requirements to develop analytical capabilities, platforms, and pipelines.
- Conduct written and verbal presentation to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication.
- Automate processes to ensure scalability of solutions by collaborating with cross-functional teams.