The Neuron team at CDK Global is built on understanding our customers' data more deeply than they do, and our data scientists are instrumental in that. In this role, you will analyze, refine, and integrate complex data to help our customers solve important business problems. Working in partnership with our customer success managers and senior data scientists to uncover actionable data insights, you’ll get to dive deep into the automotive world. While you don’t need tons of experience, you’ll need to be sharp and possess a genuine interest in using data to solve business problems.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Dig in to learn more!
- Assist in rapid customer implementations and data integrations, providing excellent data quality, consistency, and customer value
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure operational stability and customer satisfaction
- Partner with our Senior Data Scientists in uncovering insights during customer data exploration
- Work directly with our customers to understand business logic, integrate data, and resolve issues
- Manage and be responsible for your own data projects
- Gain a deep understanding of the automotive industry's sales and service operations
- Learn to use cutting edge technologies such as data lakes, auto-scaling server less databases, and microservices
- Create, implement, and automate customer deliverables on dashboards and reports to include Excel and Looker
- You love to dive deep into data and numbers
- You bring an understanding of statistics and a good intuition for data
- You understand the importance of patience and attention to detail in partnerships
- You’ve got 2+ years experience working in complex databases using formulas and algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, MIS or related field
- You've got experience using SQL to query, update large databases, and build OLAP structures
- You have experience in customer support
- You're comfortable in Python and have worked with Bash or other shell scripting languages
- You have experience Tableau, Looker, or similar experience with visualization tech will serve you well
- You’re able to articulate data insights to non-technical customers
- You’re innately curious and fanatical about learning
- You like the diversity of your work as new challenges and projects come in
We’re always looking for people to join and evolve our Neuron/CDK culture. We want you to bring your unique experience and perspective.
The CDK Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. As we grow, we’re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we’re also looking for people to share + evolve our values forward.
- Own It. We seek accountability and act with integrity. We delight in taking responsibility, have positive intent, and we’re focused on the outcome of our efforts.
- Stay Curious. We listen to understand. We’re relentless innovators, open to new ideas, and we make decisions based on data.
- Be Open. We welcome respectful challenge to find new + better ways to work. We thrive on feedback, build open + agnostic technology, and encourage different views.
- Create Possibilities. We ask “how can we…” to make a difference in the world. We’re confident to grow, adapt, and celebrate our achievements.
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.