Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- The position involves working closely with Product management for the design, development, debugging and maintenance of Statistical and Machine Learning models that power various features in AdCloud.
- Work closely with AdCloud engineering team in building a Cloud Native pipelines taking the Statistical and ML models through the entire lifecycle improving on usability, explain-ability and performance.
- Along with implementing new features, he/she will provide fixes/workarounds to current/future products.
Good To Have
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science from a premiere institute.
- Should have 3\2 - 5 years of experience in designing, developing and deploying Statistical and Machine Learning models.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Should have excellent knowledge in fundamentals of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, especially in Regression, Forecasting and Optimization.
- Should have excellent foundational knowledge in Probability, Statistics and Operations Research/Optimization techniques.
- Should have hands on experience thorugh ML Lifecycle from EDA to model deployment.
- Should have hands on experience data analysis tools like Jupyter, and packages like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib.
- Should be hands-on in writing code that is reliable, maintainable, secure, performance optimized, multi-platform and world-ready
- Excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming Language - preferably Python, data structure and algorithm.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Technical depth in operating systems, computer architecture and OS internals.
- Technical depth in Cloud Computing, Cloud Platforms and Services architecture and design
- Experience with Amazon Web Services