Nomoko is a Swiss tech startup unlocking the potential of industry through the power of Digital Twins. We're building an ecosystem for data suppliers, data users, developers, partners and businesses across every industry to access spatial data, and build and use spatial solutions using Digital Twins.
Our application Praedia hit the market earlier this year and now, we’re scaling up! To support our Data team in the process, we’re looking for a skilled Data Science enthusiast who enjoys working in an ambitious team and wants to make a difference as
Machine Learning Engineer / Data ScientistLocation:
ZurichOur tech stack:
Python, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Airflow, AWS, PostGIS, Gitlab CI
What will you do?
- Develop machine learning prototypes and deploy them as integrated solutions after rigorous testing
- Maintain best practices for data cleaning and transformation, feature selection, model selection and model deployment, including documentation and versioning
- Govern the versioning of the models, ensure the quality of deployed models, monitor model drifting for performance and reliability
Which skills do you need to succeed in this role?
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience with Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, and Pandas libraries
- Hands-on experience with developing and deploying various machine learning and deep learning models
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Pytorch, Tensorflow, or Keras
- Experience with workflow management and cloud deployments for data science solutions (preferably with Airflow and AWS)
- Good database know-how and experience working with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
Joining our Data Science and Data Engineering team means…
- Working with latest technologies to make customer dreams come true
- Sticking to best practices to ensure high quality outcome
- Having a say - we listen to each others ideas and develop solutions together
- Working in an innovative, dynamic start-up environment
- Being part of Nomoko family and working with great people from all over the world
- Having a flexible working schedule – we care about what our teams achieve, and we trust their competency and commitment to get work done instead of imposing rigid rules around working hours
We work hard to offer a safe, inclusive working environment, where our employees are encouraged to be themselves, while treating co-workers with respect and kindness, so that we can all grow and achieve our ambitious goals.
You want to learn more about what it's like to work at Nomoko and what we offer? Check out our website > work with us.
You’re interested? We’d love to get to know you! Please submit your application including a brief paragraph explaining what you want to achieve at Nomoko.Dear recruitment agencies and headhunters:
We do not accept any solicitations. Please do not contact us. Thank you for your understanding.
We hire based on merit and business needs, and regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in Switzerland, the EU or any future operation locations.