Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems; Products and Technology is here to help PwC meet that challenge and accelerate the growth of our business. We have skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists who are using technology to accelerate change.
Our team collaborates with product strategy and product managers to govern readiness standards in achieving principles (compliance, privacy, security) by design for what PwC’s technology assets require to be successful in the market. They provide guidance for product development across the lifecycle (ideation / strategy through commercialization / monetization). Additionally, they facilitate market readiness for technology assets overall, as changes occur to assets or market conditions throughout the asset’s life cycle.
Power BI Developer – AssociatePwC Labs
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm. If as a professional you are looking to put your skills to work in a product-based, fast paced, entrepreneurial, and inclusive environment, PwC Labs is the team for you.
A career in our PwC Labs, will provide you with a unique opportunity to build transformative products and innovate mechanisms that bring new insights to our business and customers that can help identify business gaps, solve problems, and build new business opportunities.
Responsibilities, Skills, and Experience
- Looking for a Power BI developer with 7+ years of experience in create cutting edge reports and dashboard
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative reports and visuals.
- Capable of implementing row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Should have an edge over making complex and calculated DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expert in using advanced-level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Should be able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards.
- Very good communication skills must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with the client teams, and with internal teams.
Must Have :
- Mandate to have experience with BI tools and systems such as Power BI.
- Must have 4 to 6 years of experience in data-specific roles.
- Knowledge in Microsoft BI Stack
- Grip over data analytics
- Should possess software development skills
- Can create data experiences, gain insights from your largest BI deployments, and help in decision making.
- Candidate must have experience on handling large datasets and implement best practices as per reporting standard
- Candidate should have experience on implement row/column level data security, DAX, Data Modelling and Report performance tuning in Power BI
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date