The Global Procurement Excellence department is part of the Global Procurement Team and our mission is to build capabilities across Business Units Procurement Teams and Category Teams to be more effective in their strategies through process improvement, tools enablement and training. We aim to drive sustainable changes and improvements that accelerate cost reduction initiatives, efficiency capture, innovation and sustainability.
The Procurement Data and Analytics Manager ultimate goal is to make Procurement processes and decision making more data driven and support value identification from data.
This role contributes to the organization in two key areas: 1) improving visibility on value opportunities from Procurement Data, 2) creating capabilities within the teams (Global and Local) to understand and make the most out of data.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive the digital Procurement roadmap related to data with the Head of Procurement Excellence and Global Procurement Director, in coordination with internal stakeholders, by proposing, managing and being part of international projects
- Make numbers talk: bringing data analysis and insights to (1) support Global Category Managers in their Category Roadmaps (2) Business Units for value opportunity identification
- Enable colleagues by developing their capabilities to become more data driven lead workshops, provide trainings, webinars, creating video content, etc to help users make the most use of data and increase usage of dashboards
- Drive continuous improvement of KPIs relative to quality and availability of data in procurement: for continuously improving data mapping between different data sources, correct spend classification and by working with BU’s and suppliers to automatise data delivery
- Develop new dashboards and KPIs in collaboration with data engineers
- Contract management of contracts with key data providers and scouting for new technologies that can bring efficiencies
As such we would like you to have:
- Proactive, entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys driving projects across different levels and geographies of the organization
- Capacity to influence colleagues in different levels and geographies, inspire them to take a different view and make change stick
- Highly collaborative team player;
- Well organized, with strong process management skills and the ability to establish and work to priorities
- Results driven with clear insights and vision;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Flexible and responsive to changing situations
- Min 5 years’ experience in driving insights from data (for example as Data Analyst). Experience in the context of Procurement is a plus.
- Experience in driving organisational change and managing stakeholders on all levels.
- Knowledge of BI tools, preference towards Power Bi
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with a good bonus structure
- An opportunity to join a growing team where you truly get the opportunity to work in a broad range and make an impact on the projects you will be involved in
- An office located right next to the Hoofddorp station with great facilities and an open work plan.
For questions please contact Catarina Brito, Head Of Procurement Excellence, via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply for this position please click on 'Apply for this job'-button.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
A pre-employment screening and an online assessment will be part of the recruitment procedure.
SHV Energy adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing candidates for this position directly or via our preferred suppliers. We appreciate you trying but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications from the candidates.