Data Science ConsultingTravel Required
Ability to Obtain Public TrustWhat You Will Do
What You Will Need
- Our data science consultants help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. Our high-performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data architecture and storage to data engineering and querying, to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission-critical insights and data-driven decision-making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
- Belong to the diverse, talented, and collaborative Defense & Security Team.
- Support Defense and security clients as a Data Scientist performing data science, analytics, data wrangling, statistical analysis, data engineering, and machine learning. You will support healthcare fraud analytics, including reviewing and identifying trends related to healthcare fraud enforcement and support identifying newly emerging healthcare fraud schemes.
- Focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
What Would Be Nice To Have
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a federal Public Trust.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in data science/analytics/data visualization.
- 5+ years of experience performing data science and analytics, such as data wrangling, data visualization, statistical analysis, predictive analysis, and machine learning.
- Proficiency using Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools for data visualization and developing dashboards.
- Proficiency using Python or R for data science: data wrangling, statistical analysis, and machine learning models.
- Experience in statistics and modeling.
What We Offer
- Health care analytics experience, ideally supporting fraud analytics, Medicare claims, or waste, fraud, and abuse.
- M.S./M.A. in a highly quantitative and computational discipline (e.g., data science, statistics, computer science, etc.).
- Ability to design and deliver solutions independently and work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to explain technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships, and driving initiatives forward.
- Knowledge of or experience with cloud solutions for data science, such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience supporting the Defense and security sector.
- Ability to support business development including RFP/RFQ/RFI responses involving data science/analytics.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.Benefits Include
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.