Dear Partner, Good Morning!
Greetings from SnapRecruit LLC. We do have urgent requirement for Data Engineer.
We are currently seeking a Data Engineer responsible for the development and implementation of technical solutions. This role leverages technical expertise in database applications, ETL processes, and automation in support of internal and external customers' data exchange and integration needs. Help move our bank to a modern data platform, including the integration work for our Salesforce platform and our digital banking platform. We are not currently sponsoring H-1. We require coming to our office near Rosemont Illinois or Milwaukee Wisconsin 2-3 days per week.
Key Competencies for Position
- Ability to work independently and be able to collaborate and guide other team members.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills to ensure the right-sized solution is developed for the task at hand.
- Technical passion to move the bank towards modern data platform principles.
Required Education, Experience And Skills
- Over 5 years of experience data engineering experience, including developing ETL/ELT.
- We prefer 3 years of experience with SSIS/Azure Data Factory, and some knowledge of Python.
- Expertise in building scalable data products and platforms focused on metadata driven approaches towards ingestion and transformation.
- Experience working with stakeholders on gathering requirements and translating to data solutions with a focus on developing repeatable patterns.
- Experience in orchestration tools or job schedulers, building dependency and event driven approaches towards loading and moving data.
- Experience with scripting tools such as Python and/or C#.
- Very good working experience of T-SQL. Proficiency in complex stored procedures, User Defined Functions (UDF), and query optimization.
- Knowledge of CDC and experience preserving historical data in a variety of patterns from different source systems.
- Excellet written and oral communication, including experience presenting designs and solutions to senior leadership.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, leveraging Azure DevOps or JIRA for work management.
- Exposure to code repositories such as Azure DevOps, Git, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and SSMS
- Working knowledge of analytical and data visualization technology such as Power BI
- Working knowledge of cloud-based data architectures using the Azure stack and/or Snowflake
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations.
- Design, development, and maintenance (enhancements and maintenance) of ETL/ELT processes.
- Design and development of repeatable frameworks and functions to be leveraged by other data engineers within the bank.
- Focus on Operational Excellence- ensuring we are monitoring, validating, and communicating the health and status of our data products.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Info Security and Data Governance organizations.
- Confer with relevant team members where necessary. Study systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Deliver functional data products that have been thoroughly tested.
- Follow the development team's SDLC process. Accurately estimate time required to complete projects and tasks.
- Meet mutually agreed upon deadlines for completion of modules throughout the program development.
- Work closely with the existing DBAs to design, model, develop, and maintain existing and new database objects required for all business solutions.