A career within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. We make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Engineering, Operations Management/Research, Statistics
Additional Educational Requirements:
Other quantitative fields of study may be considered
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and proven success with a role, executing various aspects of the business or information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques;
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis;
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
Demonstrates significant experience working with analytical models or techniques and the ability to apply such methods to an applicable challenge within the larger field of expertise. This background should include:
- Visualization techniques and tools;
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.);
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques;
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer an industrial Products and Services, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following:
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including a demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value;
- Being able to select the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.