is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital world. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal and business lives. With around 11,600 employees across 32 countries, we develop, manufacture, and distribute products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data. At G+D, we are looking for a Data Analyst
within the team based in El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona. Your Duties
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format.
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data.
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
What we offer
- Degree in Maths or other scientist discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
- Adept at using data processing platforms like Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Qlik.
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations.
- Team-working skills.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Proven working experience in data analysis.
- Culture and Diversity: Join a people oriented environment with different nationalities and a great team spirit, flat hierarchies (everyone speaks to everyone). Equal Opportunity Employer and LGBT+ friendly.
- Global Teams: Enjoy collaborative work in Agile/SCRUM teams and with stakeholders around the globe.
- Innovative Products: Design and develop business processes and IT solutions for innovative products and digital solutions.
- Career Development: Continuous training and coaching, talent program.
- Social Benefits: Private medical insurance, transport ticket, in-house parking.
- Flexible work time and remote work: Core time Mo-Th 9:30 – 17:00, 3 days of remote work.
- Own Canteen: Take a break with our breakfast and lunch service: Choose between a big range of menus, salad desk and sandwich service. Fruit packages.
- Location: El Prat de Llobregat. Easy communication by public transport o private transport.
- transporte público Bus 88 y 110 desde Barcelona y PR4 desde el Prat.