We are the Gen-Next technology solution provider, solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate their digital journey. Our out-of-the-box solutions continue to bridge the gap between ideas and reality, delivering impact through connected data, architecture and experience.
WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.
As a Lead Data Engineer in Enquero’s Data & Analytics unit you will be leading a fast-paced team to deliver industry contextual technology solutions for our Fortune 500 customers as per the customer requirements. You will leverage your formal education in the relevant field and your professional experience to apply professional concepts to work on targeted problems and tasks. You will follow standard practices and procedures applicable in your area of work to complete your task/deliverable with high quality under limited supervision.
Your passion for conceptualizing, designing, and building models and your ability to ask the right questions, apply analytical skills, technical skills and reliably complete your deliverable with high quality. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while continuing to improve your knowledge and skills will define success for your role. You will exercise independent judgement within defined policies and procedures to determine appropriate action as well as lead a small team to an outcome while being a role model for your team.
- Perform project analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for application and ensure high performance of the application.
- Determining methods and procedures on new tasks, establishing these for the assignment and coordinating activities with other employees while leading a small team and demonstrating a good leadership within the team
- Work in an agile development environment and ensures process/policy compliance as per organizations guidelines.
- Collaborate with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal and external customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Supports code deployments and configuration changes to production and non-production systems, following established procedures
- Be a thought leader, understand the latest trends and capabilities to implement modern and successful solutions
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meetups / conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- 8+ years of experience in Application Development with Python/Java
- Proficient in Python, Django, Pandas
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases and proficient in writing SQL.
- Expert knowledge of working with Relational Databases preferably Snowflake or SQL Server or Oracle.
- Hands on experience Designing and developing ETL Pipelines for Data Ingestion and Transformation
- Technical background in data with deep understanding of issues in multiple areas such as data acquisition, ingestion and processing, data management, distributed processing, and high availability is required.
- Hands on Data Warehouse and Data Modeling concepts
- Good at understanding business requirements
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Enquero, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.