We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Data Analyst to join our clients growing team
**This is a Work from Home role , however you MUST be able to commute to the office if needed in Basildon , Essex **
You will be responsible for the creation and amendment of performance reporting for senior management and clients , utilising data to highlight trends and opportunities whilst maintaining and improving current dashboard performance .
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
Creating and amending performance reporting for operations teams and clients
- Utilise data to highlight trends and opportunities for continuous improvement plans .
- Develop and maintain ETL data extraction packages focused on flexible reporting for BI solution .
- Develop new data sources to enrich existing customer interaction insight to support customer centric processes.
- Maintain control framework around report / dashboard design and delivery
- Develop dashboards and reporting suite to analyse and inform business decisions.
- Ability to deliver multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- The ability to analyse , model and interpret data.
- Highly experienced in using BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau .
- Significant experience and knowledge of SQL, SSIS , SSRS and ETL packages .
- Excellent problem-solving skills - be a logical thinker and have an analytical mind.
- Experience working with employee-based performance data, including standard deviation and other assessment methods.
- Progressive management information, data engineer and data insight experience preferably in a contact centre environment.