At SymphonyAI, we are building the leading AI SaaS company for enterprise transformation across the most critical industry sectors. We provide focused AI applications designed to rapidly solve challenging business problems and deliver breakthrough insights, increasing operational efficiencies and growing revenue for customers.Job Description
Bachelors or Masters or PhD in a quantitative field or engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in AI / Machine Learning in an organization
- Strong expertise and demonstrable hands-on experience with building and deploying a
working co-pilot based on large language models (LLM) like OpenAI GPT-3.5/4, Falcon, Llama
and integration frameworks (Langchain, Huggingface) in any domain is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms.
- Experience and expertise in time series modeling, image processing, NLP is highly desirable
- Ability to translate analytic ideas into production-quality Python code
- Strong experience in delivering and deploying custom developed AI software solutions for
real world applications
- Expertise with Python-based data science toolkits: Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas,
- Familiarity with the agile development methodology, git version control, Linux OS and use of
API services will be an added advantage.
- Experience with deploying solutions on cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google) will be an
- Extremely good, proven problem-solving skills in a practical setting
- Ability to travel as needed.
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI today serves 1500+ Enterprise customers globally and has grown to 2,500 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals across over 20 countries