£35,000 + Benefits
Are you a SAS/R based analyst looking for your next role? This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skillset and work across marketing and retail. You will work with numerous senior stakeholders to deliver insight and expertise on your findings.
JUNIOR SAS/R DATA ANALYST - THE ROLE
- This is a really exciting role and one which will allow you to drive deep into analysis and gain a thorough understanding of how to drive forward business strategy and solutions.
- You will be responsible for analysing customer behaviour and customer, campaign and product profitability. This is done through building segmentations, propensity models and conducting analysis within SAS and or R.
- Further to this analyse loyalty and customer data in order to predict future customer behaviour in order to maximise cross sell and upsell opportunities across the business ts. You will work closely with senior stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will have the following essential skills:
- 2.1 grade in a numerate degree
- Must have experience in SAS/R
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in conducting advanced statistical modelling
You could earn up to £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Hit the apply button now!