FCCN is the unit of FCT – Foundation for Science and Technology, whose main mission is the planning and management of RCTS – Science, Technology and Society Network.
We seek to strengthen our NAU team with a Data Analyst. The NAU online learning platform is a service developed and managed by the FCCN Unit of the Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) that allows the creation of courses in MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) format, that is, massive, open and accessible to all, produced by recognized and relevant entities in society, with the participation of thousands of people.
For this position these will be the main functions:
- Analysis of data from Google Analytics, Logs from the NAU platform and other sources;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to develop analysis models for different types of data;
- Analyze and define operational metrics related to business performance;
- Support the Marketing, Development, Course Teams and Management, with insights brought by the data to improve the performance of different areas;
- Evaluation of new MOOC editions and production of a report to promoters for improvements in subsequent editions.